Overlooking Frenchman's Bay from downtown Bar Harbor, the Harborside Hotel, Spa & Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine. Our luxurious Bar Harbor hotel features warm, elegantly-appointed accommodations and gracious hospitality in addition to the exceptional amenities located both onsite and next door at the historic Bar Harbor Club.
From whale watching cruises on our luxury catamaran to the pampering treatments at The Spa at Bar Harbor Club, Harborside's friendly "Consider it Done" agents are ready to make your stay unforgettable. Guests visiting Bar Harbor by yacht or sailboat can also enjoy all the premium amenities at our oceanfront hotel while in dock at our downtown marina
PREMIUM AMENITIES FOR YOUR STAY
· 193 Guest Rooms & Suites - Most with spectacular views over Bar Harbor or Frenchman's Bay
· Full-Service Marina that accommodate vessels from 25 to 200 feet
· Heated free-form swimming pool and Jacuzzi® with 180-degree harbor views
· Boating tours – whale watching cruises, lobster fishing, seabird excursions and more
· Four restaurants and lounges
· The Spa at Bar Harbor Club
· Access to the oceanfront swimming pool, clay tennis courts, fitness center and Splash Pool Bar at the Bar Harbor Club
· Free Guest Laundry Facility
· Complimentary Self-Parking & Valet Parking
· High Speed Wireless Internet Access (Included with Resort Fee)
· 24-Hour Business Center
· 4,000 Sq. Ft. of event space + additional venues available at the Bar Harbor Regency & Bar Harbor Club
Harborside’s ambassador is dedicated to making your Maine vacation an unforgettable experience. From greeting you at the door upon arrival, to help booking you a romantic sunset cruise or planning daily activities and day trips, Harborside’s ambassador is on hand to make your trip a success.
The resort's full-service Business Center has everything you need to stay organized and connected during your stay at our Bar Harbor, ME hotel including computer access, high speed Internet, copying, faxing, and printing services.
CUSTOM TRIP PLANNING FOR SMALL GROUP GETAWAYS
Let our Opal Events Concierge assist you in planning the perfect trip for your family and friend. From booking your rooms, to setting up dining arrangements, and customizing special itineraries, we’ll make sure planning a memorable getaway is a breeze. Let Opal be your Guide and contact the Events Concierge
The Harborside is located one hour from Bangor International Airport, and three hours from Portland International Jetport. The Bar Harbor Regional Airport is approximately 30 minutes away and provides service via Cape Air and Elite Air. Transportation to and from the Harborside is available via car, taxi and car rental. The resort offers complimentary self-parking, as well as valet parking from 7am-10pm which is included in the resort fee.
*Please note there is a travel advisory for access to the property from 2017 through Spring 2019 for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Route 3. During the 2017 season, construction will begin at the north end, .57 miles south of Sand Point Road and will proceed southward to Crooked Road. Throughout the majority of this period, 2-way traffic will be maintained on Route 3. Please visit the maine.gov
website for more details.